“A bouquet of flavorful cauliflower baked recipe to perfection is all you need for a quick lunch!”
Original Recipe Author
Who would’ve thought that cauliflowers could taste amazing when baked? Get ready because this fantastic approach to cauliflowers is going to surprise you.
This whole roasted cauliflower recipe contains many nutrients. It’s also high in fiber and antioxidants. So, if you’re not a big fan of this particular vegetable, this recipe is here to prove you wrong.
It’s time for the cauliflower that’s been sitting in your fridge to get a chance to shine.
“In general I never comment but this time I really had to.
I made cauliflower baked recipe and it came out amazing.
The entire family LOVED it and couldn’t stop complimenting it.
Thank you very much on behalf of all those who enjoyed and are sure to enjoy over and over again.”
Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Sweet Chili Recipe
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili
- ½ teaspoon red hot paprika
- ½ teaspoon red sweet paprika
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon date syrup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt (to taste)
- Garlic (to taste)
- First, you’ll need to soak the cauliflower in water and vinegar for half an hour. This helps force any insects lodged between the florets out.
- Rinse the cauliflower head thoroughly
- Boil it in saltwater for about two minutes
- Strain the cauliflower
- Mix all the pre-baking ingredients inside a small bowl
- Evenly spread the mixture over the cauliflower
- Leave it in the fridge to absorb all the flavors
- Place the cauliflower on a baking sheet and cover it with a sheet of aluminum foil
- Bake for about an hour in a preheated oven at 400°F
- Mix the post-baking ingredients
- Take the cauliflower out and uncover it
- Spread the mix all over it and sprinkle some sesame seeds
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes
- Serve and enjoy
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Sweet Chili Recipe is a part of our Lunch Series, Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!