wahoo fish taco recipe
The wahoo fish taco recipe made from this wahoo fish taco recipe combine flavors from Mexico, Asia, and Brazil.Rate
- 1 ounce green cabbage
- 1 ounce red cabbage
- 1/2 ounce thin sliced onion
- 1 teaspoon cilantro (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice (fresh)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (fresh)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Combine all in a blender until smooth
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 Tablespoon parsley
- Tablespoon vinegar + 1 Tablespoon cold water
- teaspoon jalapeño (fresh)
- Tablespoons fat-free mayo
- 1 ounce shredded cheese (Jack or cheddar)
- 2 ounces Citrus Slaw (recipe below)
- 2 teaspoons Green Sauce (recipe below)
- 4 ounces salsa
- 2 limes (quartered into wedges)
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro (chopped (optional))
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the fish.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Slice into 4 pieces.
- Heat tortillas and keep them warm.
- The tortillas should be doubled (two per taco), and the fish portion should be placed in the center.
- Spread equal amounts of cheese, citrus slaw, green sauce, and salsa on top of the fish.
- Top with cilantro and lime wedges and serve.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?We’d love to know how it turned out! Please let us know by leaving a review below. Or snap a photo and share it on Instagram; be sure to tag us @sharethecook