“Vanilla crumb cakes are the right amount of sweet, buttery, pillowy, and crispy. It’s the perfect way to indulge and treat yourself!”
Original Recipe Author
Hitting the right balance between soft, buttery, and crispy, this classic dessert is an all-time favorite of adults and kids alike.
It also hits the right amount of sweetness and has a pillow-like texture that makes it enjoyable to eat.
If you want to get creative with this classic recipe, you can add some Greek yogurt to make the cake richer. Alternatively, you can make it with chocolate for a more flavorful and sweet taste.
And if you’re looking for a bakery-like taste, you can buy some Buttery Sweet Dough flavor online or from a nearby baking store. Switch some of the vanilla with that, and you’ll get patisserie-worthy vanilla crumb cakes!
Vanilla Crumb Cake Recipe
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 stick margarine (100 g)
- ½ cup oil
- 3 cups flour
- 2½ tbsp. vanilla sugar (30 g)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Rich’s whipped topping (250 ml)
- Once you have those seven ingredients together, you can prepare the vanilla crumb cake by following the steps below:
- Combine all the ingredients except the whipped topping and eggs in a mixer bowl.
- Beat the ingredients using a wire whip attachment until crumbs form.
- Remove a cup of crumbs and set aside.
- Add the eggs and whipped topping to the remaining crumbs and beat everything until you get a light and fluffy texture.
- Pour the batter into a baking pan and top with crumbs.
- Bake at 320°F for about 35 minutes or until you get a golden color.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Vanilla Crumb Cake Recipe is a part of our Dessert Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!