“Nutritious and tasty Asian salad made in 5 minutes”
Original Recipe Author
We don’t blame you if you tend to stay away from salads because they’re a bit bland. Sometimes, individuals prepare the prettiest of salads but skimp on flavor, leaving you with a plate full of color and a sad palate.
This recipe is where all of that changes. Our Thai chicken salad recipe offers three things: nutrition, taste, and convenience!
As with all salads, the mix of vegetables with meat is incredible for your health. However, what makes this one difference is that the herbs and seasoning used help create harmony between the main ingredients that leave your mouth full of exotic flavors.
Lastly, it’s super easy to make yet leaves you feeling like you’re eating out of a fancy restaurant. So, let’s see how we can make this one together!
Thai Chicken Salad Recipe
- 2 chicken breasts (butterflied)
- Cabbage (to taste)
- Carrot (to taste)
- Cucumber (to taste)
- 2 tbsp. sweet chili
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. peanut sauce
- Some sesame oil
- Cut your cabbage into thin strips using a sharp knife.
- Set the cabbage aside and do the same with the carrots.
- As for the cucumbers, remove their cores and cut them into half circles.
- Pour everything into a large bowl and mix until they’re well combined.
- After rinsing and cleaning the chicken, sprinkle salt and pepper on top of it and pat it into the chicken.
- Place the chicken on the plancha and sear on both sides until it’s done.
- Now, mix all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour 2–3 tablespoons of the dressing on the salad, and mix everything.
- Place the seared chicken breasts on top of the salad.
- For a more nutty taste, you can sprinkle some sesame seeds and more sesame oil without any problems.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Thai Chicken Salad Recipe is a part of our Lunch Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!