“Amazingly juicy and tender!”
Original Recipe Author
If you love food that’s sweet, savory, and glossy, then teriyaki chicken is for you. This dish will impress even the pickiest of eaters and your family will be begging for more.
Using teriyaki sauce is a traditional Japanese cooking method that makes the chicken tender and moist. Then, you have all those vegetables and spices that just take the flavor to the next level while retaining their crunchy texture.
0-Effort Teriyaki Chicken and Potatoes Recipe
- 8 drumsticks or 4 chicken legs (sliced)
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 12 small potatoes
- 4 garlic cloves (sliced)
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp. chili sauce
- 1 cup water or chicken broth
- Black pepper
- Chopped scallion (for garnish)
- First, put the potatoes in a cooking bag and microwave on high heat for 4 minutes.
- Next, sear the chicken in a pot with oil until it’s golden brown on all sides.
- Then, add the potatoes, garlic, and the rest of the ingredients (except for the scallion), and bring to a boil.
- Cover the pot and allow it to cook for about 45 minutes on low heat over a medium-sized burner.
- Finally, sprinkle with chopped scallion and serve.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Teriyaki Chicken is a part of our Lunch Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!