“Enjoy a slice of sweet cheesecake without having to worry about the extra calories!”
Original Recipe Author
Sometimes you wake up craving something sweet, and no matter what you do to shake off the feeling, it still persists.
However, desserts don’t have to be high in calories to satisfy that sweet tooth of yours. Contrarily, you can easily transform your favorite cheesecake recipe into a sugar-free version.
This low-calorie, protein-rich cheesecake recipe is mind-blowing. Not only is it great for those who are watching their weight, but it’s also perfect for gluten-intolerant folks.
So, if you miss that velvety smooth slice of heaven, you don’t have to settle for that piece of dark chocolate and try this recipe instead.
Why this Sugar-free Cheesecake Recipe is A MUST-try:
Your Favorite Sugar Free Cheesecake Recipe
- 5 large eggs (separated)
- A pinch of salt
- ¾ cup granulated sweetener (for example, Bocha Sweet’s granular sugar replacement)
- 1 lb. quark creamy soft cheese 5% fat (500 g)
- 7 oz. low-fat cream cheese
- 7 oz. sour cream
- 3 tbs. sugar-free vanilla instant pudding mix
- ½ cup cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C)
- In a mixing bowl, add the egg whites, granulated sweetener, and a pinch of salt
- Beat them on high speed until you get an airy and foamy texture
- In another bow, add the yolks and the rest of the ingredients
- Mix well until combined completely
- Add the yolk mix to the egg whites mixture
- Gently fold the mix (to keep its airiness) until combined
- Oil a large rectangular or 11-inch round baking pan
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Lower the oven’s temperature to 320°F (160°C) and let bake for another 30 minutes
- Take the cheesecake out of the oven and allow it to cool for about an hour
- Place the cheesecake in the fridge
- Sprinkle some sugar-free confectioners’ sugar on top, like Bocha Sweet’s powdered sugar replacement, before serving (optional but recommended step)
Read also: Guilt-Free Flourless Almond Cake Recipe
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Sugar free Cheesecake Recipe is a part of our Dessert Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!