‘Wonderful flavor with exquisite texture!’
Original Recipe Author
When made right, cheesecakes dissolve in your mouth and create a euphoric effect that lasts until the next bite!
If you’re in the mood for some dessert, why not treat yourself to a delicious strawberry cream cheesecake?
Here’s the best recipe you can find!
Strawberry Cream Cheese Cake
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 4 tbsp. oil
- 2½ tsp. vanilla sugar (10 g)
- 4 tbsp. self-rising flour
- 1 cup heavy cream (250 ml)
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding mix
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 lbs. quark creamy soft cheese (500 g)
- 1 package strawberry Jello
- 20 strawberries (halved)
- To start, separate the eggs’ whites from the yolk to make the crust. Then, beat the whites in a separate bowl with the sugar.
- After the whites are beaten, add the yolk and the rest of the crust’s ingredients to the bowl. Mix the ingredients well until they combine nicely.
- Pour the mixture into an oiled baking pan, then put it in a preheated oven at 350°F (175°C-180°C) for 15–20 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, start making the cheese layer. First, put the heavy cream and vanilla instant pudding mix in a bowl and beat them well.
- Add the sugar and cheese to the mixture, and stir everything until all ingredients combine.
- When the crust is puffy and golden, take it out of the oven and spread the cheese layer evenly on it. Then, put it in the fridge for a couple of hours, so it firms up.
- When the cheese layer is firm enough, take the pan out of the fridge. Decorate the cheesecake with the halved strawberries and Jello, then put it back in the fridge until serving time.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Strawberry Cream Cheese Cake Recipe is a part of our Dessert Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!