Settlers Beans Recipe Crock Pot
The old settlers beans recipe crock pot the internet!
Do you find regular settlers beans recipe crock pot boring? Look no further. These beans are flavorful and perfect for picnics and potlucks. The old settlers beans crock pot recipe is simple and delicious!
I only make these baked beans recipe. You will never go back to regular baked beans after eating these!
Settlers Beans Recipe Crock Pot
Ingredient of old settlers beans crock pot recipe
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 1 pound minced meat
- 1 15 ounce can of Baby Butter Cereal
- 1 can (15 ounces red beans)
- 1 onion
- 1 15 ounce can pork and beans
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons molasses or 2 tablespoons Karo syrup
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- bread and spices
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup white sugar
Instruction old settlers beans crock pot recipe
- Dice the bacon and add it to a skillet along with the half-pound of ground beef. Mix the bacon and beef with a ground meat chopper or wooden spoon.
- Cook on low for several hours.
- Prepare the sugar mixture while the meat is cooking.
- White and brown sugar, ketchup, barbecue sauce, mustard, chili powder, and pepper must all be combined in a small bowl.
- Set this aside while you prepare the beans.
- In a strainer, combine the Kidney Beans and Great Northern Beans. Leave out the pork and beans.
- Drain the Kidney Beans and Great Northern Beans.
- Pork and Beans can be poured directly into your crock pot after opening.
- Then, add the Great Northern and Kidney Beans to the slow cooker. Mix the beans well.
- The meat is ready to be drained once it has fully cooked. It is best if the bacon is a dark red color and crisp before the ground beef is cooked. The bacon should not be pink or soggy when it’s done.
- Discard the grease and cover the meat.
- Stir the sugar mixture into the meat and remove from the heat.
- The meat is now ready to be placed in the crock pot.
- Add the meat to the bean mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Set the crockpot to low and cook for at least one hour.
- Remove the lid and serve!
- The beans are great as a dip for tortilla chips, or just eat them with a spoon! Either way, they’re great!
Read also: Soft and thick tortilla bread recipe
Frequently Asked Questions: Settlers Beans Recipe Crock Pot
What is the Directions in the old settlers beans crock pot recipe?
In a large skillet, cook beef, bacon and onion until meat is done and onion is tender. Drain any fat. Combine all remaining ingredients except beans. Add to meat mixture; mix well. Stir in beans.
Preheat oven to 350°; place bean mixture in a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake for 1 hour or until heated through.
Read also: Grandma’s old fashioned chicken soup recipe
P E R F E C T old settlers beans recipe crock pot! simple to make and as soft and fluffy as a cloud! It was gone in a matter of minutes (I was shocked!).
I’ve always looked for a simple parve settlers beans recipe crock pot for when the guests came knocking, and when they did they couldn’t stop praising it! highly recommended.
Know more about: Soft and thick tortilla bread recipe
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
The old settlers beans recipe was really fluffy, and the recipe was very clear. The best cake I ever had the chance to make, Thank you!
Came out so wonderful I even made settlers beans recipe genius crock pot from the leftovers!
excellent settlers beans recipe crock pot! easy to make, tasty, and the recipe is clear. wonderful!
My daughter made settlers beans recipe crock pot recipe today, it doesn’t get tastier than this!·
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This settlers beans recipe crock pot is a part of our **category** , Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!
Leave a Reply