“Thin flour-free cookies in 5-minutes. Delightful taste in insane crunchiness.”
Original Recipe Author
Did you sit down on the couch and realize you’re missing something to snack on? Then let us introduce you to the best Sesame Seeds cookies recipe that will leave you hooked!
These no-flour cookies are like meringues with seeds and some nuts. They are delightfully light and thin, with lots of sesame seeds, grains, almonds, and all that is delicious and healthy. They come out so sinfully good, and nobody will miss the flour.
Even the kids will love them. You get a good supply of essential nutrients in a tasty treat.
Why this No Flour Cookies Recipe is A MUST-try:
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO MAKE NO FLOUR COOKIES:
- Egg whites. Holds the cookies together
- White granulated sugar. You can substitute with brown Demerara sugar for a beautiful final color of the baked cookies
- Sesame seeds. They serve as the base of the cookies
- Sunflower seeds. You can do without them and instead use pumpkin seeds or more sesame seeds
- Almonds. Use peeled and finely chopped almonds. They add a nutty texture to the cookies
- Vanilla sugar. Improves the flavor of the cookies
“Wonderful cookies! A great recipe and easy to make. I just did not have brown sugar, and I put white sugar instead.”
No Flour Sesame Seeds Cookies
- 3 Egg whites
- ½ cup White granulated sugar (or ¼ cup of brown Demerara sugar)
- 1½ cups Sesame seeds
- 1 cup Sunflower seeds (Or pumpkin seeds – optional)
- 1 cup Almonds (Finely Chopped, Peeled)
- 1 sachet Vanilla sugar (10g)
- Preheat oven to 350 F (170°C)
- Mix all the ingredients. No need to whip the egg whites separately. If you do not have sunflower or pumpkin seeds to add to the recipe, substitute with an additional half cup of sesame seeds, as leaving them out would make the cookies too light.
- Line the oven tray with baking paper or parchment paper.
- Scoop a heaped tablespoon of the cookie mixture onto the baking trays. Using a fork or your fingertips, flatten and round the cookies. Leave 1 inch between each scoop.
- Then, bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool.
- Flip them and then place them back into the oven for a few minutes until slightly browned on the bottom. Keep a close eye on them as they can easily burn. They may seem a bit soft immediately after baking, but they will harden and become crispy a few minutes after you take them out of the oven.
- Let the cookies cool down at room temperature and serve. They stay good for up to 2 weeks when placed in an airtight container or cookie jar!
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Sesame Seeds Cookies is a part of our Cookies Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t want to miss!