Salmon And Broccoli Pasta
“A yummy and refreshing recipe that is both easy to make and does the job as an entire nutritious meal in one plate!”
Original Recipe Author
We know what you’re thinking. Salmon and broccoli? Ew! But this recipe is anything but that!
It’s a dish you could serve to your friends, family, and little kids, and they would all love it! This salmon and broccoli pasta recipe includes everything from little cherry tomatoes to teriyaki sauce and date syrup.
Essentially, it’s the perfect blend of sweet, salty, and savory flavors. So, how do you feel about trying it out?
Salmon And Broccoli Pasta
- 3 long pieces of salmon fillet (thawed)
- ½ package Italian pasta
- Broccoli florets
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- A handful of brown champignon mushrooms
- 3 carrots
- 2 small yams
- 1 bushel of spinach
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon (squeezed)
- 3 tbsp. garlic-mayo dressing
- Black pepper
- Diluted soy sauce
- Date syrup
- Sweet chili sauce
- Teriyaki sauce
- Cut your vegetables into bite-sized pieces
- Using a wide pot, heat some oil on a low flame, then fry the veggies in it with the lid closed for about 10 minutes.
- Once the 10 minutes are up, add the salt and 2 tablespoons of diluted soy sauce.
- Cook your pasta the usual way. Add it to a pot of boiling water for about 6–7 minutes, take it out, strain it, and return it to the pot.
- After that, add the spinach, chopped garlic, lemon juice, 3 tablespoons of garlic-mayo dressing, salt, a tablespoon of date syrup, and 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Mix everything together, fry for 2–3 minutes, and then set the pot aside.
- The first step is to oil your salmon cut and sprinkle kosher salt and coarse black pepper.
- After that, gently sear the salmon on both sides of the skin for about half a minute, then remove the grey skin using tongs.
- Sear the salmon on the side, then flip it for another minute.
- Add some oil, sweet chili sauce, a tablespoon of teriyaki sauce, a tablespoon of date syrup, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, and 2 cups of warm water to the same pan.
- Blend the ingredient until everything is evenly distributed, and let it cook on a low flame for about 10 minutes.
- After the 10 minutes, move the fish out of the pan, then dice or slice it.
- Plating: Place the pasta on a plate, pour your vegetable on top, then add the juicy fish on top for the ultimate delicious dish.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Salmon And Broccoli Pasta is a part of our Lunch Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!