Rose Cookie Recipe
“These rose cookies are festive, delicious, and best of all, easy to make!’
Original Recipe Author
Cookies and tea are best friends. If you like to have a cup of tea in the afternoon with some biscuits and cookies alongside it, you’ll love rose cookies.
They’re delicious, easy to make, and festive. You can make them for a birthday party, the holidays, or some casual afternoon with the family.
Prepare your food processor, flour your surfaces, and let’s see how delicious this rose cookie recipe is!
“Thank you so much for the recipe. I was too afraid to make it, but it came out so good!”
Rose Cookie Recipe
- 1¾ sticks butter (diced (200 g))
- 2½ cups flour
- 2¼ tsp. baking powder (10 g)
- 3 yolks
- ½ cup orange juice (or milk)
- 3 egg whites
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding mix (80 g)
- Drop the diced butter, flour, and baking powder into the food processor, and beat them until crumbly.
- Add orange juice and yolk, then process the mixture again until it’s combined thoroughly and dough forms.
- Divide the dough into four pieces equal in size.
- Grab each dough piece and roll it out on parchment paper covered in a thin layer of flour. The dough should be slightly sticky, so don’t worry if it’s sticking to the paper.
- Drop the egg whites into the mixer and whip them until they’re fluffy and foamy.
- Add the sugar gradually and beat both ingredients at a high speed. When you’re done beating, the mixture should be smooth, shiny, and firm.
- Lower the beating speed and add vanilla instant pudding mix gradually. Then, whip the mixture gently.
- Preheat the oven to 340°F (170°C), then spread the egg foam on the dough. Smooth the surface out and roll the dough.
- Slice the rolled dough to form cookies ¾”-1” (2-3 cm) thick, then lay them on a baking pan.
- Bake the cookies for 20–25 minutes, then let them cool before serving them.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Rose Cookie Recipe is a part of our Dessert Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!