‘A recipe for perfect rolled cookies with a delicious filling that’ll dissolve in your mouth!’
Original Recipe Author
There are only a few things in life that taste better than freshly-baked cookies! The heavenly scent paired with the crumbly texture as the cookie dissolves in your mouth is enough to have you happy for the rest of the day.
If you’re craving some cookies, here’s the best recipe for rolled cookies with delicious halva filling!
Why this Rolled Cookies With Halva Filling is A MUST-try:
Rolled Cookies With Halva Filling
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups sesame seeds
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup fine halva spread
- ½ cup date spread (it is recommended to add cinnamon)
- Or any other favorite spread
- Add all the dough ingredients to a large plastic bowl, then start kneading.
- Keep kneading until the dough is slightly sticky, but not too sticky that it’s hard to let go of it.
- Sprinkle some flour on your counter to create a work surface, then sprinkle some on the dough as well.
- Drop the dough onto the work surface and divide it into three equal parts
- Grab three rectangular sheets for the three dough pieces, and start rolling out each one so it’s spread out on the sheet.
- Choose your filling and spread it on the dough, then roll each piece.
- Grab the three pieces and put them on a cookie sheet. Then, start cutting the cookies.
- The cookies should be around ¾” wide, and it’s better to try and make them all into similar sizes.
- Preheat the oven to 340°F (170°C) for a couple of minutes.
- Put the cut cookies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, then push it into the oven.
- Leave the cookies in the oven for 20–25 minutes, or until they’re a fair golden color.
- Take the cookies out and leave them to cool, then sprinkle some powdered sugar on top of them.
- Serve and enjoy!
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Rolled Cookies With Halva Filling Recipe is a part of our Dessert Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!