“Oven-roasted cauliflower in its easiest and shortest version, accompanied with dripping tahini on top, juicy lemon juice and a beautiful appetizing appearance.”
Original Recipe Author
Cauliflowers are incredibly healthy vegetables, and perhaps the best thing about them is that they’re quite versatile too!
Roasting them further accentuates their slightly nutty and naturally sweet flavor.
In this recipe, the crisp-tender texture of the cauliflower matches perfectly with the toasty, nutty flavors of tahini. Top that with zesty lemon juice, and you’ve got yourself a dish you can serve on any occasion.
Why this Roasted Cauliflower With Tahini is A MUST-try:
Roasted Cauliflower With Tahini
- A whole cauliflower
- Kosher salt
- Lemon juice
- Once you have all your ingredients, follow this quick and easy 5-step-recipe:
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and place the cauliflower stem up.
- Cook for 25 minutes, then strain and allow them to cool.
- Once cooled, transfer the cauliflower into a baking pan.
- Drizzle it with oil and sprinkle it with Kosher salt.
- Pop it into the oven and convection bake at 400°F (200°C) for around 15 minutes.
- Once the cauliflower appears golden, remove it from the oven.
- Serve with tahini and lemon juice as a dip on the side or drizzle it on top.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Roasted Cauliflower With Tahini is a part of our Lunch Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!