Red Beet Salad
You don’t need to be a professional chef to create this lovely dish.
“Light and refreshing with a perfect texture”
Merry Shaked Shirazi
Original Recipe Author
Did you know that your salad doesn’t have to be strictly green to be healthy? Introducing to you one of our favorite delicacies: red beet salad!
It’s the perfect mix between healthy and delicious, with the addition of a unique texture and color that’ll impress you and the guests!
So, what are you waiting for? Get your ingredients together, put on your apron, and let’s get started!
Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Why this Red Beet Salad is A MUST-try:
Red Beet Salad
You don’t need to be a professional chef to create this lovely dish.Rate
- 1-2 beet roots
- 2 small stalks of celery (chopped)
- A handful of craisins
- 3 tbsp. nut mix
- 2 tbsp. date syrup
- Salt (to taste)
- Lemon juice (to taste)
- In a large pot, submerge your beets in boiling water and cook until soft and tender.
- Once done, take the beets out of the pot, let them cool for a few minutes, then dice them.
- Place the beets in a large serving bowl and add the celery, craisins, nut mix, date syrup, salt, and lemon juice.
- Mix everything together and taste-test to adjust the seasoning.
- Finally, leave in the fridge for about 2–3 hours before serving.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?We’d love to know how it turned out! Please let us know by leaving a review below. Or snap a photo and share it on Instagram; be sure to tag us @sharethecook
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Red Beet Salad is a part of our Salad Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!
Leave a Reply