‘Straight from the Far East, a very refreshing and scrumptious cucumber salad that you can’t stop eating!’
Original Recipe Author
If you need an easy recipe for a tasty, refreshing salad that’s quick to make, today is your lucky day. Here’s the best recipe for Asian cucumber salad!
It’s easy to make, quick, and tasty, so needless to say, it’ll probably be stable on your table from now on!
Recipe for Asian Cucumber Salad
- 1 package mini cucumbers
- A bushel of scallion
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. mirin sauce
- ½ lemon (squeezed)
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- ½ chili pepper (chopped)
- Grab your cucumbers and cut them all into halves, lengthwise.
- Grab the scallions and chop them into ¾” (2 cm) slices. Then, put both the cucumbers and scallions in a bowl.
- Prepare all your dressing ingredients and mix them well in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad, then put it in the fridge for later use. It’s ideal to leave it for 30 minutes, so the flavor sits in.
- While the salad is in the fridge, toast the sesame seeds in a separate pan.
- When serving the salad, sprinkle the sesame seeds on top for garnishing.
Read also: Simple-but-Perfect Chimichurri Sauce Recipe
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Recipe for Asian Cucumber Salad is a part of our Salad Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!