“Maximum flavor with minimum effort!”
Original Recipe Author
Imagine taking a bite from a peanut butter ball with Rice Krispies and enjoying the contrasting textures and flavors of the two ingredients!
The salty and nutty taste of peanut butter will complement the crunchy, sweet taste of Rice Krispies, and the result is a bunch of satisfied taste buds!
Here’s our recipe for the ever-delicious and easy-to-make dessert!
“A beauty of a recipe that always comes out great!”
Recipe for Peanut Butter Balls with Rice Krispies
Peanut Butter Balls with Rice Krispies Ingredients
- 7 oz. dark chocolate (200 g)
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter (or Lotus Biscoff cookie butter spread/ raw tahini/ Nutella/ chocolate spread/ peanut butter)
- 1 ½ cups of Rice Krispies
- Almonds/ walnuts/ floss halva/ any toppings you prefer
How to make rice Krispie's peanut butter balls
- Put your dark chocolate and peanut butter spread (or the spread you chose) in a bowl and heat them in the microwave till they’re melted.
- Add the Rice Krispies to the melted chocolate and mix the two ingredients using a spatula.
- Add the almonds or any toppings of your choice to the mix
- Line your loaf pan with plastic wrap to prevent the dessert from sticking
- Pour the melted mixture into the pan and wrap it with plastic wrap
- Push the pan into the freezer for 30 minutes
- Take the pan out and remove the dessert from it onto your kitchen counter
- Cut the dessert into equally sized squares
- Roll each square on the kitchen counter till it forms a ball
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Peanut Butter Balls With Rice Krispies Recipe is a part of our Dessert Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!