“Soft and scrumptious Passover rolls—I guarantee they’ll be finished down to the last crumb!”
Original Recipe Author
The smell of baked goods in your house is enough to have your kids running to the kitchen! When they find that you’ve made Passover rolls, their happiness will double!
If you want to make the softest Passover rolls and impress your family, here’s an easy recipe that’ll get you the desired output:
Passover Rolls Recipe
- 1 cup potato starch
- 1 cup thin Matzah meal for baking
- 1 cup corn flour
- 2¼ tsp. baking powder
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup oil
- 8 eggs
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of black pepper
- 1 egg yolk
- In a large pot, boil two cups of water, then add oil, salt, and black pepper.
- When the water boils, remove the pot from the stove.
- Add corn flour, potato starch, baking powder, and Matzah meal. Then, mix the ingredients well until they combine.
- In a separate small bowl, crack the eggs and beat them. You should only beat them for 2–3 minutes until they get slightly fluffy, so it’s better to do it using a hand whisker. When you’re done, add the eggs to the other bowl.
- Mix the ingredients again until the eggs are beaten into the mixture.
- Pour the dough mixture into a piping bag, but make sure to remove its tip first to create a wider opening.
- Prepare a baking pan with parchment paper, then start piping the dough into rolls.
- Brush the rolls with egg yolk using a brush, then put the baking pan in the oven.
- After 45 minutes or when the rolls are golden, take the pan out, and enjoy your rolls!
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Passover Rolls Recipe is a part of our Sides Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!