“One of the most delicious dishes you’ll come across. Try this recipe out and you’ll thank us!”
Original Recipe Author
If you’re looking to get creative with your side dish for dinner, panko fried mushrooms are an excellent choice.
You know what’s even better?
They’re a piece of cake to make! Let’s dive into this simple and quick recipe.
Panko Fried Mushrooms
- Beaten eggs
- Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 package champignon mushrooms (finely chopped (250 g))
- 1 package Portobello mushrooms (finely chopped (250 g))
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 5 parsley stalks (chopped)
- ½ stick butter (50 g)
- 3½ oz. grated parmesan (100 g)
- 3½ oz. shredded mozzarella (100 g)
- A pinch of salt
- Some coarse black pepper
- Place the butter in a pan and melt it.
- Throw in the parsley, onion, and mushrooms. Steam them on a low flame until the mushrooms are soft.
- Transfer the mix into a bowl and add the cheeses to it immediately. Stir the ingredients until the cheeses are melted in the mixture.
- Season with your desired amount of salt and pepper
- Cover the ingredients with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours
- Next, take them out of the fridge and make balls out of them. You should do so when the mixture is cold so it’s easy to make the balls.
- Add two alternating layers of eggs and panko so the balls are double-breaded. The balls will be a lot bigger when you’re done.
- Deep-fry the breaded balls until they’re golden.
- Make sure to fry the balls right before it’s time to eat so you get maximum crunch.
- We recommend that you serve these panko fried mushrooms with some fresh salad.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Panko Fried Mushrooms Recipe is a part of our Lunch Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!