panera teriyaki chicken bowl recipe & Broccoli Bowl
Teriteriyaki chicken and broccoli panera, This new take on teriyaki chicken features a delicious sauce poured over roasted chicken, served with steamed broccoli and long-grain brown rice. Our cheesy flatbread pizzas and broccoli are also available. Panera Teriyaki Chicken & Broccoli Bowl is the most delicious Japan’s dish. Also, There’s no better lunch or dinner option than Panera bread teriyaki chicken bowl!
panera teriyaki chicken bowl recipe & Broccoli BowlRate
- Cilantro lime brown rice and quinoa
- Roasted chicken thighs
- Steamed broccoli florets
- Soy sauce-based teriyaki glaze
- Sesame seeds
- Fresh cilantro
- In a ziplock bag, marinate chicken for 30 minutes with cornstarch and mirin
- Make sure you dissolve the cornstarch completely in your sauce while the chicken is marinating. (See my favorite Teriyaki recipe below.)
- In a microwave steamer or bowl with plastic wrap and 2 tablespoons of water, partially steam broccoli florets for 2 minutes.
- You can now heat the rice/quinoa blend once your broccoli is ready
- Add sesame and olive oils to a nonstick skillet over high heat
- Add chicken to skillet with minced garlic and sear on high for 3-4 minutes – stirring so it doesn’t stick!
- Mix in broccoli gently and serve.
- Once the sauce is thickened, add it to the pan with the chicken and broccoli.
- Once it is simmering, mix the cooked rice/quinoa (or cauliflower rice if you are on WW like me!) with lime juice and cilantro – toss to combine.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and cilantro to serve with chicken and broccoli over rice.
Frequently Asked Questions:
teriyaki chicken and broccoli panera
Does the panera teriyaki chicken bowl recipe take a long time to cook?
panera chicken teriyaki bowl recipe does not take long, it takes about 30 minutes to cook.
Read also: Crispy Roasted Cauliflower Treats Recipe
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
panera chicken teriyaki bowl is really a very beautiful and easy recipe, Thank you!
Came out so wonderful I even made teriyaki chicken and broccoli panera from the leftovers!
Easy to make, tasty, and the panera chicken teriyaki bowl is clear. wonderful!
My son made it today, it doesn’t get tastier than this!·
Read aslo: Hassle-Free 5-Minute Broccoli Pie Recipe
*THIS IS WHERE THE RECIPE CARD SHOULD BE BELOW* ADD A NEW CARD EVERY TIME ** don’t use the existing recipe card because it will overwrite it!!!
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This teriyaki chicken and broccoli panera is a part of our *category*, Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!
Leave a Reply