“Fluffy and creamy, this butter-free cheese pancake recipe is a breeze to make!”
Original Recipe Author
Get ready for some goodness with this Recipe For Pancakes Without Butter.
This recipe keeps it simple and butter-free, but don’t worry, the taste is still on point. Whip up a batch of these fluffy wonders using everyday ingredients you already have in your kitchen.
So grab your spatula and get ready to flip some pancake magic!
Recipe For Pancakes Without Butter
- 9 oz. quark creamy soft cheese (250 g)
- 4 tbsp. self-rising flour
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 2 eggs
- In a large bowl, beat all ingredients together by hand.
- Spray a Teflon-coated pan with cooking spray.
- Using a spoon, pour small amounts into the pan and form small rounds. The batter should come off the spoon easily, but if it turns out too thick or doughy, add some milk to the batter.
- Cook the batter on both sides until they’re golden.
- Drizzle with your favorite syrup and add whatever toppings you like.
- If you don’t have self-rising flour, you can use regular flour but the pancakes will come out less fluffy.
- In case you use regular flour, add baking powder or baking soda to help it rise and become fluffy. Use 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder or baking soda for every 4 tablespoons of flour.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Recipe For Pancakes Without Butter is a part of our Dessert Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!