“The woodsy thyme combined with the earthy pistachios forms the perfect topping to perfect this bakes salmon dish!”
Original Recipe Author
baked Salmon is a delicious fish with a high nutritional value and a great taste. It doesn’t matter if you bake it in the oven or sear it on a skillet, you always get to enjoy the taste.
This recipe is easy to execute and doesn’t need much skill. Serve it with a side of rice, potatoes, or steamed vegetables, and you’ll have the best dinner.
Salmon, just like all fish, doesn’t require much cooking time. That’s why this recipe is perfect for when you’re in a hurry and need to cook something nutritional, filling, and flavorful. Even kids will like it. So, give it a try.
Why this Oven Baked Salmon With a Special Sauce is A MUST-try:
easy bake salmon recipe With a Special Sauce
- 3 portions of salmon filet
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tablespoon panko breadcrumbs
- 5 tablespoons ground nuts and pistachios
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Olive oil
- A pinch of kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 380°F (180°)
- Use a paper towel to pat the pieces of salmon filet dry
- Place them over a baking sheet
- Rub the fish with olive oil
- Mix the ground nuts and pistachios, breadcrumbs, salt, thyme, and garlic in a small bowl
- Sprinkle the nut and spices mixture over the fish
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Take out and remove the parchment paper
- Bake uncovered for an additional 15 minutes
Read also: Baked Spicy Salmon Recipe: Marinade Recipe
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
easy bake salmon recipe With a Special Sauce is a part of our Lunch Series, Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!