The Only onion soup vegan You'll Need This Winter
“Delicious flavor with the perfect thickness.”
Original Recipe Author
You don’t want to miss the opportunity to impress your family with a delicious rich onion soup recipe easy Warm and incredibly flavorful, there’s no better dish to serve on a cold winter night!
Better still, my easy-to-prepare recipe comes out with just the right thickness and taste to eat with countless other dishes. You can also serve it in a round bread to make it extra special.
Why this Onion Soup Recipe is A MUST-try:
Frequently Asked Questions:
onion soup recipe easy
Will I not need salt and pepper in this recipe?
No. Usually, the soup mix will have enough salt in it that won’t require you to add more.
However, you can always taste the soup when you’re done preparing it and sprinkle some salt and pepper as you see fit.
Read aslo: Old Fashioned Meat And Potato Pie Recipe
The Only onion soup vegan You’ll Need This Winter
- 6 big onions
- 1 stick butter (3½ oz/ 100 g (or butter-flavored non-dairy shortening))
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon soup mix
- 5 slices of bread with cheese (serving option)
- Cut your onions into rings and fry them over medium heat in the butter or butter substitute of your choice.
- Once the onions turn golden, add the flour to the pot and stir the contents well.
- Next, add the soup mix and keep stirring to avoid the formation of clumps of flour.
- Boil some water, then fill two-thirds of the pot with water, thoroughly stirring while you’re pouring it.
- Lower the heat, cover the pot, and let everything simmer for 40 minutes until the soup’s consistency gets thicker.
- When the soup is ready, turn off the heat and add the bread with cheese while the soup is still hot.
- If you’d prefer to, you may skip the previous step and serve the soup in a hollowed-out loaf of round bread instead.
- You can add the cheese on top and let it melt in the oven or put the cheese in the soup itself.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This onion soup recipe easy is a part of our Soup Series, Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!
Leave a Reply