Super Tasty Nutella Cake Recipe
“No mess, no mixer, one bowl mix and hit the oven
This is a quick and super delicious Nutella cake recipe!”
Original Recipe Author
Nutella marble cakes don’t get better than this one. It is crusty on the outside, soft on the inside, and SUPER YUM! You must try this recipe.
Traditionally, Nutella marble cake is made by adding Nutella directly to the batter. This recipe varies slightly because we mix the Nutella with cocoa powder for a richer and more chocolaty taste and color.
We also separate the batter into two portions. Pour the first portion of the batter into the baking tray. Mix Nutella and cocoa powder in the remaining half of the batter, then swirl the Nutella batter into the white batter.
Nutella brings out a delicious nutty, chocolatey flavor in this recipe. It works well as the Nutella cocoa powder mixture blends nicely into the batter and bakes well. The unsweetened cocoa powder enhances the chocolatey flavor of this cake recipe.
Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
One of the easiest cakes to make. It is a simple recipe that uses most of the same ingredients you would use when making other cakes. The recipe does not require a mixer as the ingredients mix easily by hand using a whisk or wooden stick.
This Nutella cake recipe also utilizes hot milk, which gives the cake a rich flavor and enhances its texture, making it soft and delicate. When making this cake, you should use boiling milk. Be careful when handling it to avoid getting burned.
Milk is typically scalded for baking recipes because it helps soften the dough, melt the butter, and raise the temperature when added to recipes.
The cake is excellent as a dessert. You can top it off with some nuts or frost it with Nutella. You can serve your slice of delicious cake alongside ice cream, whipped cream, fresh berries, or serve it with a smear of jam.
This Nutella cake also makes for a yummy snack or as an accompaniment for coffee or juice at breakfast. You can make it for yourself or bake it as a gift for a loved one.
I made this cake last week. I was a little hesitant because I never made a stir cake without a mixer that came out good, but this cake came out really, really delicious !! I used a chocolate spread instead of Nutella, and it came out perfect !!!
Super Tasty Nutella Cake Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 Cup sugar (7⅛ oz/200g)
- ½ Cup vegetable oil
- ½ Cup sweet cream
- ½ Cup boiling milk
- 1½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1½ Cup flour (6⅔ oz/187g)
- 4 tablespoons Nutella
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- Begin by sifting the flour and baking powder into a bowl. Stir the ingredients to ensure they are mixed well. When done, set the bowl aside and grab a clean bowl.
- Next, mix the eggs and sugar until they are fully combined. Continue to stir as you add the milk, oil, and cream. You can then add the flour and baking powder.
- Stir and fold everything until fully combined.
- Pour half of the batter in a buttered and floured 12"x4"(30X10 cm) (English cake) loaf pan and spread evenly.
- Add Nutella and cocoa powder to the remaining half of the batter. Fold everything until combined. You can then pour the remainder of the batter into the pan. Use a knife to swirl the cocoa batter into the white batter to achieve the marble effect.
- Bake in a preheated oven at (180ºC) for 40 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Insert a wooden toothpick into the cake to see if it is fully cooked. If fully cooked, the wooden toothpick will come out clean. If not, you may need to put the cake back into the oven for a few minutes more, paying close attention so it doesn't overcook.
- Remove the cake from the oven and allow it some time to cool.
- Serve warm or cool.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Nutella Marble Cake Recipe is a part of our Dessert Series, Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!