“Beautiful and one-of-a-kind cake, super impressive looking, and it’s only a biscuit cake!”
Original Recipe Author
How many times have you baked a cake without even needing an oven? With a few ingredients and some tea biscuits, you’ll get a yummy cake in less than 40 minutes.
Speed and efficiency aren’t the only advantages you get from this no-bake biscuit chocolate cake; the taste is also one to remember!
Plus, you can easily adjust the number of layers in the cake to make it as big or as small as you like. Also, because of how easy it is to make this cake, you can teach it to your children in a whiff, and they’ll stop asking you for cakes and make them instead!
No Bake Biscuit Chocolate Cake with Pudding
- 1 lb. tea biscuits (500 g)
- 3 cups heavy cream (750 ml)
- 2 packages vanilla instant pudding mix (160 g)
- 1¼ cups milk
- 1 cup milk (to dip tea biscuits in)
- ¼ cup Irish Cream liqueur or any other liqueur (vanilla extract is also an option, or just milk if you wish to skip it)
- ½ cup heavy cream (125 ml)
- 1 bar dark chocolate (100 g)
- White chocolate swirls (peel with a vegetable peeler)
- Shredded coconut/sprinkles (or anything else you like)
- Take all the whipped cream ingredients and whip them until you reach a firm cream consistency.
- In a flat dish, pour your milk to use it for dipping. Dip the tea biscuits inside for 4-6 seconds. Try not to go over 8 seconds to prevent them from becoming too soggy.
- You’ll need 5 tea biscuits for the length, 4 for the width, and a total of 4 layers in total. You may increase the size of the cake based on this scale.
- Between each layer, you should add a layer of whipped cream. The last (top) layer should be of tea biscuits.
- Now take your cake and refrigerate it for half an hour.
- Melt the heavy cream and the dark chocolate in the microwave for about 90 seconds.
- Take the mixture out, and ensure that there are no clumps by mixing it. If you still find large blocks of chocolate, put the mixture back in the microwave for 30 more seconds.
- Pour your chocolate and cream mixture over the cake, and ensure full coverage by shaking the tray from side to side.
- You may garnish the top with white chocolate, dark chocolate, or any topping you like.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This No Bake Biscuit Chocolate Cake with Pudding is a part of our Dessert Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!