“With gorgeous colors and a rich flavor experience.”
Original Recipe Author
Salads are a staple in many households. They’re delicious, healthy, and light on our stomachs. However, they can get boring pretty quickly, right?
After all, you can add only so many veggies before you run out. That’s why you need to try out our Nicoise salad Ina Garten.
It’s not just about creating a healthy dish; it’s about combining multiple flavors together, leaving you with a dish that’s pretty on the eyes and the stomach!
Plus, the gorgeous colors can help make the salad attractive to your kids, ensuring they eat a healthy meal! So, are you ready to try it out? Let’s begin!
Nicoise Salad Ina Garten
- 5 potatoes
- 1 cup edamame / beans
- 5 eggs
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Grated parmesan
- Lettuce hearts
- 2 cans tuna
- 1 big can corn
- 1 cup olives
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- Ketchup – optional (for those who like)
- Start by placing the potatoes in a baking pan and cover them with parchment paper and aluminum foil.
- Preheat the oven to 410°F (210°C) and cook the potatoes until slightly golden.
- Once done, cut the potatoes in halves.
- As they cool down, soak the edamame/beans in hot water for about 7 minutes.
- After that, take the beans out of the warm water, place them in icy water, and strain them.
- Now, place the eggs in a pot and cook until they’re hard-boiled.
- While you’re cooking the eggs, remove the crust from the bread to make your parmesan sticks.
- Cut the bread into sticks, oil with olive oil, sprinkle garlic powder, and top it with grated parmesan.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and place the parmesan sticks on it.
- Bake in the oven at 350°F (180°C) for 7 minutes.
- Place the lettuce, cherry tomatoes, olives, corn, tuna, potatoes, beans, and parmesan sticks in the serving dish.
- As for the dressing, stir all the ingredients together in a bowl, and drizzle it on top of the salad for a rich flavor!
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Nicoise Salad Ina Garten is a part of our Salad Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!