Mini Eclairs Recipe
“Perfect cream puffs, a winner of a recipe! Make sure to be precise with the measurements, and the creampuffs will come out exactly like in the picture!”
Original Recipe Author
Mini eclairs, known for their bursts of indulgent flavor in every bite, are always fan favorites. One would pay good money to get some quality eclairs from pastries. But what if you could make those beauties at home?
This quick recipe will provide you with your daily eclair dose within less than half an hour!
“Precise recipe, they came out great!”
Mini Eclairs Recipe
- 4 fl. oz. water (120 ml)
- 4 fl. oz. milk (120 ml)
- 3½ oz. butter (100 g)
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 5 oz. flour (150 g)
- 7 oz. eggs (200 g – 3.5 large eggs (beat 4 eggs and don’t use them all, weigh 7 oz.))
- 2 cups heavy cream (500 ml)
- 2 tbsp. vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 tbsp. confectioner’s sugar
- Mix the water, butter, milk, salt, and sugar in a small pot and place it on the stove until the mixture boils.
- Add 5 oz. Or 150g of flour. It’s important to add the exact amount all at once.
- Keep mixing while the pot is still on the stove until you reach that dough consistency.
- Once done, transfer the dough into a mixer bowl and beat it with a flat beater for 2 minutes. The point of this step is to eliminate air bubbles and cool the mixture down.
- Now it’s time to add the eggs. Unlike the flower, you must add the eggs gradually while beating the dough. This is to ensure that the dough is evenly covered. You might have someone help you in this step.
- Once you reach a smooth texture, transfer the whole mixture into a piping bag, and pip some cream puffs with some space between them to avoid sticking.
- Convection bake at 375°F or 190°C. It’s paramount not to open the oven, or you’ll hurt the consistency of your dough. Continue baking for 22-25 minutes until you get that beautiful golden color.
- Bring the filling ingredients, whip them up, and fill the cream puffs with cream after they’ve cooled down.
- It’s not only the recipe, it’s also the technique, and you have to be precise with making and baking them. Make sure to measure everything exactly with a scale!
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Mini Eclairs Recipe is a part of our Dessert Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!