“Soft and mushy chocolate treats”
Original Recipe Author
Baking doesn’t seem like something you’d do in a few minutes and end up with a good result, right?
When craving a cake, you either have to go through the daunting task of baking it for a few hours or just buy a readily-made one.
Well, that’s no more. If you have a microwave, you can prepare a 10-minute microwave chocolate cake with little to no hassle.
Don’t believe us? Here’s the recipe!
I was surprised at how good it turned out in a microwave, and it only took 10 min!”
10-Minute Microwave Chocolate Cake Recipe
For the Cake:
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar (60g)
- 1 bag vanilla sugar (10g)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (6g)
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup flour (85g)
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder (50g)
- 3 tbsp hot chocolate mix powder (50g)
- 1 bag baking powder (10g)
- 1 glass boiling water
For the Chocolate Sauce:
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 3½ oz dark/milk chocolate (100g)
- In a large bowl, add the eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar, vanilla extract, and oil.
- Grab a wooden spatula and stir the ingredients until they’re mixed well
- Add the cocoa, baking powder, flour, and hot chocolate mix. Then, start pouring the boiling water and stirring simultaneously until the batter becomes smooth.
- Grab any microwave-safe pan or container and grease it with a thin layer of oil.
- Add your mixture, adjust it using your hands so that it’s even, and push it into the microwave.
- Leave it for 10 minutes on high power settings, then enjoy your cake!
- Now that you’re done with the cake, here are a couple of easy steps for some chocolate sauce:
- Put your dark chocolate in a cup, then pour the heavy cream over it.
- Pop the cup into the microwave, and leave it inside for around 2–3 minutes, depending on the amount you’re making.
- While the sauce is in the microwave, take it out every 30 seconds to give it a stir. When its consistency is good, take it out.
- Serve, and enjoy your cake!
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This 10-Minute Microwave Chocolate Cake Recipe is a part of our Dessert Series, Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!