“Meat-stuffed buns that upgrade any meal!”
Original Recipe Author
How would you feel if we told you this recipe could work as an appetizer, a side, or a little before-bed snack? It’s tough to believe, but it’s true!
This meat buns recipe can be a great starter to complement your meal or a quick snack to relieve hunger. What’s best, you can make a complete meal with them as a side to a salad or soup.
So, the big question is, how do you make them? Let’s find out!
“Came out amazing. Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
I added peanuts because I didn’t have almonds and sunflower seeds, and it came out good too.
Before I knew it, it was gone.”
Meat Buns Recipe
- 4 cups gluten-free flour
- ½ tsp. salt (at the end)
- 1 tbsp. dry yeast
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 2 tbsp. butter-flavored substitute (25 g)
- 2 cups water (gradually)
- 10 oz. ground beef (300 g)
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- Almonds (to taste)
- Sunflower seeds (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Cumin (to taste)
- To get the buns ready, you need to knead all its ingredients together until you have a smooth dough—add the salt at the end.
- Let the dough rise for about 30 minutes.
- Cut the dough into equal pieces and roll into balls.
- Create an opening in each ball and stuff it with the ground meat filling (the instructions for it are below).
- Place the buns in the oven and bake at 375°F (190°C) until golden, which can take about 30 minutes.
- Chop the onions into little pieces and fry in a pan until they turn slightly golden.
- Once the onions change color, add the ground meat, mix everything, and continue frying.
- Slowly add the rest of the ingredients to the pan and mix until well combined.
- Season to taste.
- Continue frying until you notice the meat is fully cooked.
- serve these buns alongside some Tahini Sauce
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Meat Buns Recipe is a part of our Lunch Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!