“Hearty, spicy, and delicious, this Turkish Lachmagine recipe gives you mini meat pizzas in only 10 minutes!”
Original Recipe Author
Baked meaty goods are made super easy with this Lachmagine recipe. It’s hearty, rich, and spicy – perfect as a snack, appetizer, or side dish!
- 1 package phyllo dough sheets (thawed in the fridge (300 g))
- 1 bushel of parsley
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onions
- ½ hot pepper
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 tsp. harissa sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 lbs. ground beef (½ kg)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- By hand or using a food processor, chop the parsley, tomatoes, onion, and hot pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the tomato paste, harissa sauce, salt, black pepper, and oil.
- Add the ground beef and mix all the ingredients well until evenly combined.
- Open the thawed package of phyllo dough and group every 2 sheets together.
- Place 2 sheets on top of each other and then fold them in half (this way, you end up with 4 layers/sheets).
- Cut the folded sheets in the middle so you get 2 squares.
- Brush the squared well with olive oil.
- Take a handful of the meat mixture and flatten it on top of the sheet squares.
- Place the squares on a baking pan and then put it in the oven (set on ‘roast)’.
- Keep a close eye on the Lachmagine because it bakes quickly.
- Bake until the edges of the dough are a golden color.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Lachmagine Recipe is a part of our Lunch Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!