“You know the cake is going to be great when the kids start scraping the cream off of the sides of the bowl with their fingers, Thank you for a delicious recipe!”
Are you craving something sweet but don’t want to break a sweat for it? Our Krembo cake recipe is so easy to whip up, and the best part? It doesn’t require any baking!
Forget about preheating your oven and fussing over intricate measurements—we’re about to make a masterpiece that’ll leave you wondering why all cakes aren’t this easy. And the second best part? All ingredients are probably already in your pantry!
Ready? Roll up your sleeves and let’s start cooking!
Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
- What Makes this Krembo Cake Recipe A Must-try?
- what you’ll need to prepare this Krembo Cake With Vanilla Pudding Recipe
- Frequently Asked Questions: Krembo Cake With Vanilla Pudding Recipe
- Tips and Tricks to Make the Best Krembo Cake
- How to Store This Krembo Cake With Vanilla Pudding?
- You too can make it!
- A Chocolaty Krembo Cake With Vanilla Pudding Recipe
What Makes this Krembo Cake Recipe A Must-try?
Krembo cake is a golden recipe that you must try, and here’s why
- Krembo cake is all about basic ingredients; you don’t have to worry about hard-to-find ingredients like coconut oil or almond paste. All you need is some milk, vanilla, chocolate, and biscuits.
- With no baking, this recipe is fault-proof. You won’t risk getting it burned, uncooked, or overcooked.
- If you have a sweet tooth, you’ll be happy to know that this Krembo cake doesn’t skimp on sweetness.. With chocolate, biscuits, and vanilla, this cake is nothing short of a culinary masterpiece.
The Bottom Line: Who said you must be an avid baker to make a perfect cake? The Krembo cake is the superhero of the dessert world. It’s the ultimate fault-proof, no-bake, basic-ingredient wonder!
what you’ll need to prepare this Krembo Cake With Vanilla Pudding Recipe
Tips and Tricks to Make the Best Krembo Cake
Here are a couple of tips to prepare the creamiest and most delicious Krembo cake
We recommend 60% dark chocolate for just the right taste. However, you can use your preferred type of dark chocolate, though you should know that more than 70% will probably be too bitter for the cake.
You don’t have to make the vanilla pudding from scratch. You can use instant vanilla pudding mix for this recipe, and keep mixing until you end up with stiff peaks for the best results.
using a hand-held mixer is totally fine by the way!
For the filling, use chilled cream because it’s easier to manage. All you have to do is chill the sweetened heavy cream in the freezer for 10 or 15 minutes before use.
How to Store This Krembo Cake With Vanilla Pudding?
Fortunately, you can safely store your dessert without altering the taste or texture.
Your cake can remain fresh in the fridge for three to five days until you serve it.
The key is to keep it away from the air by putting it in an airtight container or wrapping it tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil.
You can also store your Krembo cake long-term in the freezer. It can stay fresh for two to three months in the freezer if kept in an airtight container or wrapped tightly in foil or plastic.
To thaw the cake, don’t heat it. Since it wasn’t baked in the first place, there’s no need to apply heat to it. Simply move it from the freezer to the fridge overnight, and enjoy!
You too can make it!
Just Watch the video and follow the instructions to get the same results!
A Chocolaty Krembo Cake With Vanilla Pudding Recipe
- A package and a half of Graham crackers or tea biscuits (around 13 oz or 370 g)
- 7 oz 200 g of dark chocolate 60%
- 7 oz 200 ml of whipping cream 38%
- 17 oz 500 ml of sweetened heavy cream
- About 3 oz (85 g of vanilla Instant pudding powder)
- 2 or 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 3.5 oz 100 g of dark chocolate
- 4 oz 125 ml of sweetened heavy cream
- Oil (optional)
To Make the Cake Base:
- Put the dark chocolate, whipped cream, and milk on medium heat to melt. (you can use a double boiler if you prefer)
- Finely grind the crackers or tea biscuits to a sand-like consistency.
- In a Mixing Bowl, Mix the melted chocolate ganache with the ground biscuits to form a uniform paste.
- Flatten the paste in a 26” (66 cm) diameter round springform pan to create the base.
To Make the Pudding Layer (The Filling):
- Whip the sweetened heavy cream.
- Add the vanilla pudding powder while whipping.
- Then, add the sugar and keep whipping.
- Once the pudding mix is even, spread it on the base to cover it entirely.
- Leave the base with the filling in the fridge for about 15 minutes to rest.
To Prepare the Ganache:
- On medium heat, melt the dark chocolate and the heavy cream together.
- Add a little oil to make the ganache smoother.
- After your ganache melts smoothly, spread it evenly on top of the pudding layer.
- Leave the cake to rest in the fridge for two to three hours.
- Remove the cake from the fridge, and garnish it with chocolate chips.
your time to shine
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Krembo Cake With Vanilla Pudding Recipe is a part of our Originals Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!