Kids' Favorite Beef Patty Recipe
“Amazingly soft and juicy with a rich flavor”
Original Recipe Author
There’s nothing like juicy meat patties to satisfy your hunger.
With its rich flavors and tender texture, children and adults alike will fall in love with this recipe!
“This recipe is excellent. Very similar to what I make. Thank you.“
Kids’ Favorite Beef Patty Recipe
- 1 lb ground meat (you can use beef and chicken mix) ( ½ kg)
- 2 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- A bunch of parsley (chopped)
- 1 big onion
- 2 scallion stalks (cut into small rings)
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon soup mix
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Grate the potatoes, carrots, and onions into a bowl.
- Transfer to a strain and drain out the liquids then put the grates back in a bowl.
- Add the meat, parsley, and scallion. Mix well.
- Add the egg, spices, and oil. Combine well.
- Heat a pan (I recommend a grilling pan) and oil spray it.
- Grab a handful of the mixture and shape it into a ball then flatten it to a patty.
- Fry until brown on both sides.
- Serve alongside a fresh salad.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Kids’ Favorite Beef Patty Recipe is a part of our Lunch Series, Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!