I’m not a big fan of Korean food, but these ribs have changed my mind. There is nothing better than eating a dish that literally melts in your mouth and is fall-off-the-bone tender. With garlic, ginger, and a slight sweetness to the sauce, this Korean beef is full of flavor. There are no Asian markets required for this Korean short rib recipe; all the ingredients can be found at grocery stores.
keto Korean short ribs
- Beef short ribs
- KETO BROWN SUGAR
- SESAME OIL
- LOW-SODIUM SOY SAUCE
- BEEF BROTH
- XANTHUM GUM
- SESAME SEEDS
- GREEN ONIONS
- Combine the soy sauce, beef broth, erythritol, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes, if you wish, in a large bowl.
- Set the slow cooker to low.
- Pour the soy sauce mixture over the ribs.
- For 3-4 hours, cook on high heat or low heat with a cover.
- When the ribs are fork-tender, they’re done.
- Whisk Xanthium gum and 1/4 cup of cold water together in a small bowl.
- Add the mixture to the slow cooker.
- Cook the sauce at high heat for an additional 30 minutes, or until it thickens.
- If desired, garnish with green onions and sesame seeds before serving.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
*THIS IS WHERE THE RECIPE CARD SHOULD BE BELOW* ADD A NEW CARD EVERY TIME ** don’t use the existing recipe card because it will overwrite it!!!
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This keto Korean short ribs recipe is a part of our *category* , Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!