“A super easy, non-dairy chocolate and nut treat that takes only minutes to make!”
Original Recipe Author
When you taste those marvelous homemade chocolate bars, you never think they contain just four components.
They’re excellent proof that you can create perfect harmony with a handful of delicious ingredients.
From the luxurious taste to the velvety smooth texture and the added nutty crunch, this vegan snack is out of this world!
Such chocolate bars make a fantastic option for satisfying your sweet tooth with a guilt-free mind.
Whether you’re sharing them with family or friends on any occasion, from now on, you may never say no to these delectable chocolates again.
Homemade Chocolate Bars With Nuts
- 7 oz. dark chocolate (200 g)
- 1½ cups raw tahini
- 2 tbsp. date syrup
- 7 oz. hazelnuts/pecans (roasted and unsalted (200 g))
- Place an empty bowl over a boiling water bath.
- Add the dark chocolate with the raw tahini to the bowl and stir occasionally until the chocolate melts down.
- Add the date syrup and keep mixing.
- Remove the mixture from the stove and add the roasted hazelnuts/pecans.
- Mix everything well, and make sure the nuts are all coated with the chocolate mixture.
- Transfer the chocolate and nuts mixture to a loaf pan.
- Place into the freezer for at least two hours.
- Remove from the freezer and cut the chocolate bars into desired sizes.
- Put them back in the freezer until they’re ready to serve.
- You can always control the amount of added hazelnuts/pecans. Moreover, you may even replace it with raisins or any other kind of nuts if you prefer.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Homemade Chocolate Bars With Nuts is a part of our Dessert Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!