Hellofresh Shepherd's Pie Recipe
The hellofresh shepherd’s pie Recipe that broke the internet!
Hellofresh Shepherd’s Pie Recipe
Ingredient of hellofresh shepherd's pie recipe
- 10 ounces ground beef
- 3 ounces carrots
- 2 1/2 ounces celery
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 ounce thyme
- 1 unit yellow onion
- 16 oz Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 1/2 ounces tomato paste
- 2 units of beef concentrate
- bread and spices
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 pepper
- 1 salt
- Oils and Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Dairy products
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup white cheddar cheese
hellofresh shepherd's pie recipe Instruction
- Turn on the broiler to high.
- Dry and wash the produce.
- Cut potatoes into pieces measuring 12 inches long.
- Pluck thyme leaves from stems; roughly chop leaves. Slice 14-inch-thick half moons from carrots, after trimming, peeling, and halving them lengthwise.
- Prepare celery by dicing it finely. Prepare the onion by halving, peeling, and chopping it finely.
- Make sure the potatoes are covered by 2 inches of salted water in a medium pot. Boil until tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Return potatoes to pot after draining.
- Add sour cream, thyme, butter, and a sprinkle of water if necessary to make potatoes smooth and creamy. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and cover until ready to serve.
- In a medium, ovenproof pan (use a large pan for four servings) heat a drizzle of oil over medium-high heat while the potatoes are cooking.
- Toss the carrot in the pan with the salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper after adding celery, onion, and a large drizzle of oil.
- Stir continuously for 5-7 minutes until the vegetables are just tender.
- Add a splash of water if vegetables are browning too quickly.
- Cook for 30 seconds with 2 tsp of chopped thyme and garlic powder.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the beef and veggies as you cook.
- Breaking up the meat into pieces, cook until browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes.
- Add the flour and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Add half the crushed tomatoes (all for 4 servings) and ½ cup water (¾ cup for 4) to the pan with the beef mixture.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- TIP: If your pan isn’t ovenproof, transfer the mixture now to a baking dish.
- Top beef filling with an even layer of mashed potatoes, leaving a gap around the edge of pan.
- Evenly sprinkle with cheddar.
- Broil until browned, 3-4 minutes. TIP: Watch carefully to avoid burning. Serve directly from the pan.
Read also: Easy Peasy cheese and vegetable pie
I’ve always looked for a simple parve hellofresh pub style shepherd’s pie recipe for when the guests came knocking, and when they did they couldn’t stop praising it! highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions: Hellofresh Shepherd’s Pie Recipe
Should the shepherd’s pie hellofresh pie recipe be stored in the fridge?
No, pub style shepherd’s pie must-eat recipe hot
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
The hellofresh pub style shepherd’s pie recipe was really fluffy, and the recipe was very clear. The best hello fresh pub-style shepherd’s pie recipe I ever had the chance to make, Thank you!
Came out so wonderful I even made hellofresh shepherd’s pie recipe the leftovers!
excellent shepherd’s pie recipe hellofresh style! easy to make, tasty, and the recipe is clear. wonderful!
My daughter made hellofresh shepherd’s pie recipe today, it doesn’t get tastier than this!·
*THIS IS WHERE THE RECIPE CARD SHOULD BE BELOW* ADD A NEW CARD EVERY TIME ** don’t use the existing recipe card because it will overwrite it!!!
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This hellofresh shepherd’s pie recipe is a part of our *category* Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!
Leave a Reply