hellman's artichoke dip mayonnaise recipe
I think this is the best hellmans artichoke dip recipe I have ever seen! The perfect combination of spinach, artichokes, cheese, and seasonings. Rich, creamy, and hot right out of the oven, it’s a great snack or appetizer that anyone will love!
hellman’s artichoke dip mayonnaise recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped)
- 1 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods real mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove finely minced garlic
- 2 boîtes de conserve (14 oz./398 m artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped, (14 oz./398 mL ea.)
- 1/2 cup 125 mL Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup 60 mL grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. 15 mL chili flakes (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. 1 mL ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup 60 mL sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients in a 1-liter casserole dish. Cover and bake for 25 minutes, or until thoroughly heated. Combine with a dip of your choice.
- Dip the spinach and artichoke…Add one package (10 ounces) of frozen, chopped, cooked, and dried spinach.
- Add 1 can (6 ounces) drained, chopped crabmeat to the Artichoke Seafood Dipping.
- In order to make an Italian artichoke dip, you will need 12 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese and 14 cups of sun-dried tomatoes.
- With roasted red peppers, dip the artichokes… Mix 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella with 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, drained.
- When dipping Mexican artichokes in Parmesan cheese, you can replace it with 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, and 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, 1 can chopped undrained green peppers, 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese, and 1/2 teaspoon chili sauce.
Frequently Asked Questions: hellman’s artichoke dip mayonnaise No suggestions recipe
What are the nutritional facts for this recipe?
Per serving: 293 calories; protein 5.9 g; carbohydrates 5.1 g; fat 28.2 g; Cholesterol 22 mg. Sodium 561.4 mg.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
hellmans artichoke dip Quick and easy and very tasty.
Nice and simple explanation of the recipe Thank you!
excellent! easy to make, tasty, and the hellman’s artichoke dip is clear. wonderful!
*THIS IS WHERE THE RECIPE CARD SHOULD BE BELOW* ADD A NEW CARD EVERY TIME ** don’t use the existing recipe card because it will overwrite it!!!
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This hellmann’s mayonnaise artichoke dip recipe is a part of our *category* , Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!
Leave a Reply