“Enjoy a piece of this easy-to-prepare, guilt-free brownies any time of the day!”
Original Recipe Author
Brownies are one of the most loved desserts ever. However, a slice of this heavenly, chocolatey treat is packed with hundreds of calories. Plus, it’s not suitable for those on a gluten-free diet either.
Fortunately, with just a few tweaks here and there, you can make a replica that’s just as delicious as the traditional one.
For this recipe, we use almond flour, which is the best substitute for regular flour when making brownies. Plus, adding maple syrup instead of sugar helps reduce the calorie count significantly.
Gluten Free Brownies Almond Flour
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 4 tbsp. almond flour
- ⅓ cup grapeseed oil
- 7 oz. sugar-free dark chocolate 60% (200 g)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
- Add the eggs and maple syrup into a medium bowl.
- Whisk together well until the mixture gets fluffy.
- Place the chocolate and grapeseed oil into a microwave-safe container.
- Microwave at 30-second intervals and stir frequently until the chocolate melts.
- Add the melted chocolate to the whipped eggs and mix.
- Add the almond flour to the mixture and combine until the flour disappears.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan.
- Bake for 23 minutes.
- Freeze and cut into small squares to serve.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Gluten Free Brownies Almond Flour Recipe is a part of our Dessert Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!