gastroparesis crock pot recipes
Learn the ingredients and methods for delicious and delicious Gastroparesis crock pot recipes!Rate
- 1 cup dry buttermilk
- 2½ tbsp. dried parsley
- 2 tsp. dried dill
- 2½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1½ tsp. onion powder
- 1½ tsp. dried onion flakes
- 2¼ tsp. salt
- ¾ tsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- crockpot ranch chicken
- Using the saute feature of your crockpot, spray the pot with cooking spray.
- Cook over medium-high heat in a skillet instead if your crockpot does not have this feature.
- The second step is to blot the chicken breasts dry, then add them to the crockpot or skillet and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until they are browned.
- Cook the other side as well. The breasts should be transferred to the crockpot after browning in a skillet.
- The third step is to add the stock, cream cheese, pepper, and ranch mix.
- Cover the dish and cook on low heat for 4 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
- I am using chive and onion cream cheese spread here, but you can use regular cream cheese instead.
- Ranch mix is flavorful enough that you don’t need to use flavored cream cheese.
- The chicken breasts should be removed from the crockpot.
- Whisk the liquid from the crockpot to make your sauce.
Here are some tips for slow cooking:
- To get the best results with your slow cooker, prep all ingredients ahead of time – peel, dice, chop, etc.
- You can easily clean the crock pot if you spray the inside with vegetable cooking spray.
- Cook at least half the food in the crock pot.
- During the night, you can place the ingredients in the crockpot and store them in the refrigerator.
- Fill the crock base with the filled filling and turn it on in the morning.
- Keep the lid closed at all times of cooking. If you lift the lid, add another 30 minutes of cooking time.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?We’d love to know how it turned out! Please let us know by leaving a review below. Or snap a photo and share it on Instagram; be sure to tag us @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
These crock pot recipes are part of our category series, click now for more fun ideas you don’t want to miss!