‘Surprise your family with this delicious garlic bread that you can whip up in no time!’
Original Recipe Author
Garlic bread is a perfect side dish for plenty of meals, it’s crispy and tastes better than regular bread.
So Whether you’re having spaghetti with meatballs, some caesar salad, or a bowl of lentil soup, you can always do it with a plate of garlic bread on the side.
Here’s an excellent recipe for garlic bread!
“Wow, I’m speechless… It came out simply mind-blowing!
Everything got finished to the very last crumb! A perfect recipe.
You’re the best! Thank you very much”
Garlic Bread Recipe
- 3 cups flour
- 1¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. dry yeast
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup milk
- ¾ cup lukewarm water
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 5 tbsp. butter (75 g)
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil (finely chopped)
- A pinch of salt
- Grab your mixer bowl, and sift the flour into it. Then, add salt and mix them well using the kneading hook.
- Add the sugar and mix again, then add the yeast and turn the mixer on low speed.
- While the hook is turning, add olive oil, milk, and garlic.
- Start adding water gradually until the dough is soft enough. Touch it first to gauge; if it’s dry, add a tablespoon of water, and repeat if it’s still dry.
- Let the mixer work its magic for 10 minutes. Then, grab the dough and put it in an oiled bowl.
- Using your hands, roll the dough around the bowl to make sure the oil rubs off on it.
- Cover the bowl using plastic wrap, then lay a towel over it. Leave the bowl for an hour and a half, or until the dough doubles in volume.
- When the dough rises, divide it into 15 garlic-bread-sized pieces. Each one should approx. be 1.75 oz or 50 g.
- Grab each piece and roll it into a long cylinder, then tie it into a loose knot.
- Put the bread pieces on a baking pan lined with parchment paper, and leave them for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C), then start making the garlic coating.
- To do that, put the butter and garlic in a small bowl, and put it in the microwave until the butter melts.
- Add salt and chopped basil, then stir. Using a brush, cover the knots with the coating, then put them in the oven.
- Leave them for 20 minutes, then take them out and re-brush them with the remaining coating.
- Let them cool, then serve and enjoy!
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Garlic Bread Recipe is a part of our Sides Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!