“I used to be crazy about fried cauliflower, but for obvious health reasons, I had to cut back. However, this fantastic alternative is seriously delicious. I also gave the one with the tahini sauce a shot – it’s an absolute delicacy. Thanks a million for sharing these recipes!”
Wanting your little kiddos to eat something healthy is a matter that’s almost always on parents’ minds. Apparently, the answer here is to make the meal just a little bit sweeter!
This oven-baked cauliflower recipe with sweet chili offers your family a healthy meal that doesn’t sacrifice good taste.
All you have to do is sit the kids at the table and watch the magic unfold. So, let’s see how you can prepare it!
Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
What Makes this Baked Cauliflower With Sweet Chilly A Must-try?
- It’s a light, versatile dish you can enhance with various additions like pasta and grilled chicken to create a wholesome meal!
- This recipe is full of vitamins C and K and has folate as well. Cauliflowers are also fat-free, cholesterol-free, and low in sodium, making it a perfectly healthy dish.
- The sweet chili, hot paprika, and soy sauce add a hint of warmth and sweetness, turning the simple vegetable into an irresistible treat!
- Introducing the veggies in such a fashion can pave the way for kids to try other vegetables in the future without making a fuss.
Bottom line: This oven-baked sweet chili and cauliflower recipe offers a tasty light meal full of nutrition. Moreover, it’s super easy to make and doesn’t require any chef-level skills!
what you’ll need to prepare this Baked Cauliflower With Sweet Chilli
You too can make it!
Just Watch the video and follow the instructions to get the same results!
Baked Cauliflower With Sweet ChilliRate
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili
- ½ teaspoon red hot paprika
- ½ teaspoon red sweet paprika
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon date syrup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt (to taste)
- Garlic (to taste)
- Run the cauliflowers under warm water to cleanse the cauliflower from any remaining dirt.
- Place the cauliflower in a pot and fill it with water until it covers the cauliflower.
- Boil the water for at least two minutes.
- Once done, strain the cauliflower from excess water.
- Place the pre-baking ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix the pre-baking ingredients.
- Place the cauliflower in a deep bowl and pour the mixture on top.
- Mix the cauliflower with the sauce using your hands or serving spoons to ensure everything is covered.
- Place the bowl in the fridge for about an hour to help it absorb all the flavors.
- After the time is up, take the cauliflowers out of the fridge and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cover the cauliflowers with an aluminum foil sheet.
- Place the pan in a preheated oven at 400°F for about an hour.
- Blend all the post-baking ingredients in a bowl.
- Take out the pan and remove the aluminum sheet.
- Drizzle the mix over the cauliflower and make sure you distribute it evenly.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Take the cauliflowers out of the oven, serve hot, and enjoy!
- Before starting the cooking process, you need to thoroughly cleanse the cauliflowers in vinegar and water for at least 30 minutes. This will ensure the florets are clean of any insects or dirt.
your time to shine
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Baked Cauliflower With Sweet Chilli is a part of our Originals Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!