This is one of the cakes that i cant resist! especialy when its freshly baked,
Thanks to your elaborate step-by-step photos i didnt hesitate to try, it and it turned out amazing!
Throughout history and its events, cake has taken center stage. If there’s a birthday, there’s cake. If there’s a wedding, there’s an even bigger cake! Well, what about those little moments in between?
Those moments when the sunset is gleaming through the windows, the coffee hits just right in the morning, or when an old friend visits?
In those sweet moments, our dreamy upside down orange cake recipe shines its brightest! Let’s see what makes this cake unique and how you can bake it.
Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
What Makes this Dreamy upside down Orange Cake A Must-try?
- For starters, the best thing about cake is that you can enjoy it almost any time. It’s the perfect breakfast with a cup of coffee, a sneaky afternoon snack, or an after-dinner dessert!
- The orange’s citrusy flavor isn’t one we’re used to juxtapose with tender, sweet cake. However, the flavor blend isn’t one you’d want to miss.
- It offers you a shortcut to a fancy-looking cake without drowning you in loads of complicated steps!
Bottom line: If you want your home to smell like warm summer days and sweet vanilla, it’s time to make this upside down orange cake! It’s mouthwatering and won’t take much of your time!
what you’ll need to prepare this Dreamy upside down Orange Cake
You too can make it!
Just Watch the video and follow the instructions to get the same results!
Dreamy Upside Down Orange Cake RecipeRate
- 6 eggs (separated)
- 1 cup sugar (200 g)
- 2½ tsp. vanilla sugar (10 g)
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ cup oil
- Orange zest (optional)
- 2 cups flour (240 g)
- 1¼ tbsp. baking powder (10 g)
- The first thing you need to do is preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Separate the egg white from the yolks.
- Place the whites with sugar in the mixer bowl and combine both ingredients on high speed until they turn into a firm but not stiff foam. Once done, set it aside.
- Cut the oranges you have in half and, using your juicer, twist them slowly to extract every little bit of juice.
- Don’t remove the cover from the juicer to avoid having any pulp in the cake later on. If your tool doesn’t have a cover, you can use a strainer to help.
- Back to the egg yolk, whisk them into an airy foam in a separate bowl.
- Slowly drizzle some oil while you’re mixing.
- Now add the rest of the ingredients, one after the other, to the egg yolks and oil mixture and combine well.
- Now add the egg whites to the yolk mixture and blend everything until they turn into a smooth batter.
- Pour the mixture into the Bundt pan without oiling it.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for about an hour. If you feel the cake is done before the hour, use a toothpick to check whether the cake’s inside is cooked. If the toothpick comes out clean, you’re good to go!
- Flip the pan onto a bowl to help remove it intact, cut it into equal slices, serve on pretty plates with tasty drinks, and enjoy the treat!
your time to shine
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Dreamy Upside Down Orange Cake Recipe is a part of our Originals Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!