“Rich dreamy texture with a mesmerizing taste”
Original Recipe Author
Nothing beats a perfect marble cake recipe for the weekend. Its rich dreamy texture with mesmerizing taste will surprise everyone and, for a moment, make everything much better.
This is a simple recipe that is easy to make with readily-available ingredients. You will create a super tall, light, and airy marble cake by following each step as instructed. We also give you a secret that ensures you achieve a dreamy texture.
This easy-to-make will become a regular. It will instantly become your permanent cake recipe for the weekends. After the first bite, you will regret not making it earlier.
Why this Marble cake Recipe is A MUST-try:
“My mom made this cake for me and sent me some. It came out perfect! She even wrote the recipe down in her recipe book, meaning she’ll certainly bake it again. Marble cake is a childhood classic we always had back in the day, so this brought many good memories. Thank you!”
Tall And Airy Marble Cake Recipe
- 6 eggs (seperated)
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (10g)
- 2.5 teaspoons vanilla sugar (10g (Or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract))
- ¾ cup oil
- 1 cup water / orange juice
- 2 ½ cups flour
- ½ cup baking cocoa
- Heat oven to 350°F (180 °C).
- Beat egg whites and add 1 cup of sugar, slowly. The secret for success is not to whip the egg whites too much, and keep its texture just a little more stiff than that of sour-cream texture.
- Add ½ cup sugar to the egg yolks, vanilla extract, oil, water (or orange juice) and then the flour and baking powder. Mix together. Fold in the beaten egg whites into the mixture, until the foam is incorporated.
- Grease the cake pan and pour ¾ of the batter inside.
- For the remaining ¼ batter add the baking cocoa, and fold it into the mixture (you can also add 1 heaping teaspoon of instant coffee).
- Pour the cocoa mixture into the pan and mix gently with a knife.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This chocolate cake recipe is a part of our Dessert Series, Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!