“I’m in total shock. I cant believe it’s THAT easy to make!
looking at the photos got me intimidated at first,
but the video instructions gave me confidence to try it out, and good thing i did!”
Who said you need to be a great baker to make quality dessert? Here’s a recipe that gives you restaurant quality with standard ingredients from your kitchen.
This flourless chocolate cake is sweet and delicious for an unforgettable experience. It doesn’t require much effort and won’t even leave you with tons of cleanup afterward.
In short, it’s the perfect recipe for those who wish for greatness at little cost. If you’re eager to impress your dinner party, roll up your sleeves and hop in.
Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
- What Makes this Flourless Chocolate Cake A Must-try?
- what you’ll need to prepare this Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Tips and Tricks to Make the Best Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Frequently Asked Questions: Recipe
- How to Store this Flourless Chocolate Cake
- You too can make it!
- Easy Gluten-Free Flourless Chocolate Cake
What Makes this Flourless Chocolate Cake A Must-try?
- This flourless cake is so easy to make and doesn’t require special ingredients. It relies on regular ingredients in your fridge.
- Every bite of this cake contains a load of chocolate, which makes it an ideal treat for chocolate lovers!
- Just looking at what you have accomplished will motivate you to create the next big thing!
Bottom Line: if you’re a chocolate lover and you want an easy dessert to impress, this is the recipe for you. It won’t require much work or cleanup. However, it’s guaranteed to leave you wanting for more!
what you’ll need to prepare this Flourless Chocolate Cake
Tips and Tricks to Make the Best Flourless Chocolate Cake
Consider the following the tips to perfect the overall experience
Don’t overbake the cake. Consider your cake done if you insert a toothpick and it comes out with some moist crumbs or half-baked batter.
For best results, follow the recipe to the T. This isn’t your traditional chocolate cake recipe, so give every ingredient a chance to do its job!
How to Store this Flourless Chocolate Cake
Finally, before we get to the recipe, you need to know how to store your cake!
You can store your flourless chocolate cake both short and long-term. If you want to store it for a couple of days, you can refrigerate it.
That would keep it fresh for up to four days. However, you must keep it in an airtight container or wrap it tightly in plastic or foil.
On the other hand, you can freeze your flourless chocolate cake for up to three months. In this case, you should keep the cake away from the air in an airtight container, foil, or plastic wrap.
You too can make it!
Just Watch the video and follow the instructions to get the same results!
Easy Gluten-Free Flourless Chocolate Cake
- 10 1/2 oz dark chocolate, chopped (300 g)
- 1 1/4 stick unsalted butter, cubed (140 g)
- 8 medium eggs (separated)
- 1 cup granulated sugar (200 g)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder (40 g)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 355ºF (180℃).
- Line a 9-inch springform pan with parchment, greaseproof, or baking paper.
- Put the butter cubes and chopped chocolate in a heat-proof bowl above a pot of simmering water.
- When the mixture gets smooth, set it aside to cool.
- When slightly cooled, add the yolks of the eight eggs to the mixture, and whisk it manually.
- Then, add the salt and cocoa powder while whisking until you make a uniform mixture. It’s OK if you find your batter grainy or stiff at this point.
- In a separate bowl, use an electric whisk to beat the egg whites.
- Add the sugar and keep whisking to form a meringue.
- Fold one-third of the meringue into the chocolate batter. When it loosens up a bit, add the rest of the meringue gently.
- Keep folding until the batter looks like chocolate mousse. At this point, you should be careful not to lose too much of the air trapped in the whipped egg whites.
- Transfer the cake batter to the springform pan over the lined-up paper, and smooth the top.
- Bake the flourless chocolate cake at 355ºF (180℃) for 30 minutes or until it rises and forms a crackly crust. Unlike regular cake, when you insert a toothpick or skewer into the cake, it should come out with moist crumbs.
- Take the cake out of the oven, and leave it to cool for five to ten minutes.
- When cooled, take the cake out of the pan, and allow it to cool completely. When your cake cools, it’ll sink slightly in the middle because it doesn’t have flour to lift it.
- To decorate your cake, dust it with some powdered sugar or cocoa powder. Bon Appetite!
your time to shine
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Flourless Chocolate Cake is a part of our Originals Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!