“No white sugar, no gluten, and no eggs. It’s a healthy, easy, and tasty cake you can eat without feeling guilty!”
Original Recipe Author
Do you have dry fruits stored away in your pantry? Then, it’s time to gather them up and make an indulging dessert.
This cake contains no white sugar, no gluten, and no eggs so it’s super healthy. At the same time, the combination of dry fruits and nuts gives it an out-of-this-world flavor that’s like no other!
Why this Dry Fruit Cake with Nuts Recipe is A MUST-try:
Dry Fruit Cake with Nuts Recipe
- 1½ cups dry fruit with no sugar added (chopped (dates, craisins, pineapple, apricot, fig, etc.))
- 1 butter stick (100 g)
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. xanthan gum
- 1 tsp. dough conditioner
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Zest from 1 lemon
- ⅓ cup toasted walnuts (coarsely crushed (50 g))
- First, cook the dry fruit on a low flame, together with the butter, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
- Remove and allow to cool for 5–10 minutes.
- Then, add the rest of the ingredients to the pot and mix well.
- Pour the batter into 2 oiled loaf pans.
- Finally, place the pans in the oven and bake on medium heat at 340° F (170°C) for about 30–45 minutes.
Read also: Guilt-Free Flourless Almond Cake Recipe
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Dry Fruit Cake with Nuts Recipe is a part of our Dessert Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!