Easy Cheese Pie Recipe
“A delightful and easy cheese pie recipe to prepare, a great meal for the whole family“
Original Recipe Author
There’s nothing better than savory cheese pie for breakfast or brunch, cheese pies can seal the deal.
The best thing about cheese pie recipe is that you can tamper with the recipe any way you like to make it suitable for you.
However, today, we’ll stick to the basics; just cheese! We’ll show you how to make an easy, tasty, and easy cheese pie recipe.
Why this savory cheese pie recipe is A MUST-try:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Recipe for Cheese Pie
What kind of cheese I can use?
As long as you like the taste, any cheese you prefer is good to go. Just make sure to adjust the amount as every cheese type has its consistency and flavor.
Can I keep my cheese pie in the fridge?
You can surely do so, Mozzarella is a great choice. Gruyere and Cheddar are also both excellent options, but anything more than a couple of days will render it too stale to enjoy.
Can I substitute milk with sour cream?
You can substitute 1 of the 2 cups of milk with sour cream, but it will hurt the consistency of your pie.
What other ingredients I can add to this basic savory cheese pie?
You can add Herbs, Veggies and Spices.
“I’ve used this savory cheese pie recipe a few times and it was fantastic. Now that I have made it many times, I’ve started to experiment with different types of cheese and toppings. The possibilities are endless!”
Easy Cheese Pie Recipe
what is a cheese pie ingredients
- 1 sheet of pie pastry
- 2 cups sifted flour (250 gr)
- 2 ¼ teaspoons baking powder (10 gr)
- 9 oz Bulgarian cheese (5%, crumbed) (250 gr)
- 9 oz shredded cheese (250 gr)
- 2 cups milk (470 ml)
- 2 eggs
- ½ stick butter (melted)
- Black cumin (optional)
- Sesame seeds (optional)
How to make cheese pie
- Take one of your eggs and separate it. You’ll want to beat the egg white alone in that small bowl. As for the other egg, you can mix it up normally in a separate bowl.
- Unroll your pastry on a lightly floured surface to prevent it from sticking.
- Roll half the pastry into an 8-inch circle and place it into a pie plate that’s an inch smaller.
- Remember your egg whites? Use half of their mixture to brush the pastry.
- Mix your cheese, flour, baking powder, milk, butter, and egg mixture in a large bowl, then pour onto the pastry.
- Fit the remaining of your pastry on top of the mixture and finish the edges, then brush with any egg whites you have left.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 375°F (180°C). You can tell that the pie is ready if you can dip in a knife or a fork and it comes out clean.
Cheesecake pie recipe
Amazing Cream Cheese Pound Cake
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Delightful Cheese Pie recipe is a part of our Lunch Series, Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!
Leave a Reply