“Enjoy a succulent chocolate dessert that’s as easy as one-two-three.”
Original Recipe Author
Making desserts can be intimidating for many people, especially those following a strict diet. However, there are actually many types of desserts that are healthy as well as foolproof, and today’s recipe is one of them.
It’s such an easy recipe that uses just three ingredients and can never go wrong. Even better, you can go creative with any toppings and other ingredients you want to satisfy all tastes.
Besides being healthy, what’s great about this recipe is the consistency and not-too-strong taste the tahini adds. Add the crunch of nuts to it, and it’s out of this world.
Why this Dairy-Free Chocolate Dessert is A MUST-try:
Dairy-Free Chocolate Dessert
- 9 oz. dark chocolate (250 g)
- 1 cup raw tahini
- 1 cup ground hazelnuts – optional
- Place the dark chocolate into a medium microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave it using 30-second intervals (stir after each pulse until the chocolate melts completely).
- Add the raw tahini to the melted chocolate and stir till everything is well combined.
- Mix the ground hazelnuts into the melted chocolate mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan (we recommend lining the pan with cling film before you do that).
- Put the loaf pan into the freezer for about one hour.
- Take it out of the freezer and flip it over your countertop.
- Remove the cling film and cut it into cubes.
- As an optional step, you can top the chocolate cubes with nuts, honey, or any other type of toppings you prefer.
- Serve and enjoy.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Dairy-Free Chocolate Dessert is a part of our Dessert Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!