“A recipe for perfectly delicious oven-roasted potatoes, accompanied by a mind-blowing dressing!”
Original Recipe Author
Who doesn’t love crispy roasted potatoes? especially when accompanied by a nice and juicy meal and maybe some rice on the side? Potatoes are the last piece of the puzzle period.
And it’s no wonder everyone loves potatoes. They’re tasty, nutritional, and can be used in endless dishes. Here’s an easy recipe for crispy roasted potatoes!
Why this Crispy Roasted Potatoes is A MUST-try:
Crispy Roasted Potatoes
- 10 potatoes (unpeeled)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. coarse black pepper
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tsp. onion soup mix
- Grab each potato and cut it in half. Then, place them on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Prepare all the dressing’s ingredients and add them to the blender. Then, plug the blender in and blend them until they form a mixture.
- With a tablespoon, take small scoops of the mixture and spread them on your potato halves.
- Cover the baking pan with aluminum foil, and put it in your pre-heated oven at 400°F (200°C) for an hour and a half.
- After an hour and a half, uncover the baking pan and leave it in the oven to broil for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Crispy Roasted Potatoes is a part of our Sides Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!
Read also: Super Nutritious chick pea soup recipe with Vegetables