“Soft and delicious with a golden wrap”
Original Recipe Author
Crispy Potato Wedges Recipe is the most known and favorite food from fast-food chains, in a homemade, healthy, and much tastier version!
It’s a crispy oven potato wedges, crispy on the outside and soft and delicious on the inside, with a beautiful golden exterior that is well-spiced resulting in simply unique flavors.
A perfect side dish that upgrades any meal served on the table. Just remember to double the amounts because it gets devoured in seconds!
Read also: healthy baked tilapia fish recipes
“I just made it and it came out amazing!”
How To Make Crispy Potato Wedges
Crispy oven potato wedges ingredients
- 6 red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili
- 3 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (or potato starch)
- 1 heaping tablespoon golden breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 heaping teaspoon sweet paprika in oil
- 1 heaping teaspoon onion soup mix (or chicken soup mix)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon crushed black pepper (to taste)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt (to taste)
- 1 heaping tablespoon sesame
How to make potato wedges crispy in oven
- Peel the potatoes and cut into wedges, alternatively, you can leave the peel on, just remember to wash them beforehand.
- Now Submerge the potatoes wedges with water in a pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- When finished, drain the water out and let the potatoes cool down.
- Now in a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise. chili sauce, cornstarch, breadcrumbs, oil and the all spices.
- Place a parchment paper on an oven pan, drop the potato wedges on it and pour the mayonnaise-spices mix on top, now start rubbing everything together and top it off with sesame.
- Turbo-bake in a preheated oven on 375°F for about 45 minutes.
- On Passover you can replace the golden breadcrumbs with golden Matzah-crumbs for schnitzel.
Read also: Addictive easy garlic bread recipe
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Crispy Potato Wedges Recipe is a part of our Sides Series, Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!