“Sweet, rich, and super airy, this dark and white chocolate soufflé will have you licking your spoon clean!”
Original Recipe Author
When talking about making a soufflé, many people shy from the idea because of its reputation as a complicated dessert.
But it doesn’t have to be so intimidating!
Our chocolate soufflé Gordon Ramsay recipe is easy to follow and yields an incredibly delicious dessert. In just a few minutes, you’ll be able to enjoy a rich, chocolate-packed, and ultra-light soufflé the way professionals make it.
Everyone will love these, especially with the mixture of dark, white, and Hershey’s chocolate!
Chocolate Souffle Gordon Ramsay Recipe
- 1 bar dark chocolate (100 g)
- 1¼ sticks butter (150 g)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs + 2 yolks
- ¼ cup flour
- Hershey’s white chocolate
- 1 bar white chocolate (100 g)
- Chocolate fingers (Kinder or a different brand, as much as you like)
- In a saucepan, melt together the dark chocolate with the butter.
- In a large bowl, mix half a cup of sugar with the 2 eggs and 2 yolks.
- Pour the melted chocolate and butter into the bowl and mix well.
- Add the flour and mix just until combined (don’t over-mix).
- Pour the batter into oiled muffin tins (preferably individual silicone cups).
- To each muffin, add a piece of Hershey’s chocolate, a piece of white chocolate, and then another piece of Hershey’s.
- Place the muffin cups on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 9 minutes.
- After removing the soufflés from the oven, top with chocolate fingers.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Chocolate Souffle Gordon Ramsay Recipe is a part of our Dessert Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!