“Puff pastry filled with chocolate, a quick and easy treat”
Original Recipe Author
Satisfy your sweet tooth in no time with our quick Chocolate Puff Pastry.
Made with just three simple ingredients – puff pastry dough, a milk chocolate bar, and an egg for a glossy finish – this dessert comes together effortlessly in just 10 minutes.
Perfect for last-minute cravings or impromptu gatherings, this easy recipe guarantees a chocolatey indulgence without any fuss.
Chocolate Puff Pastry
- 1 lbs. puff pastry dough (500 g)
- 1 bar milk chocolate (100 g)
- 1 egg (for eggwash
- Flatten the dough on your work surface.
- Position the chocolate in the center and carefully enclose it with the dough.
- Brush the pastry with beaten egg for a glossy finish.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F (180°C) for approximately 15 minutes.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Chocolate Puff Pastry is a part of our Dessert Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!