‘You won’t regret making this recipe! It’s addictive, easy to make, and simple!’
Original Recipe Author
Chocolate and peanuts are an impeccable pairing! Some would argue that they’re better than peas and carrots, and I’ll have to agree.
If you’re in the mood for a treat, try making chocolate and peanut butter bars. Your family will love them, and the best thing? You can store them in the freezer for later use!
Here’s the recipe:
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Bars
- 3½ oz. pretzels (100 g)
- 3½ oz. peanut butter (100 g)
- 7 oz. dark chocolate (200 g)
- 1 tbsp. oil
- In a small bowl, add the dark chocolate and the oil, then push the bowl into the microwave.
- Heat the chocolate in short pulses until it melts, then add the peanut butter.
- Stir the mixture well until the peanut butter is combined with the melted dark chocolate.
- Put the pretzels in an airtight bag, seal it, and start crushing the pretzels using any heavy object in your kitchen.
- When you’re done, add the crushed pretzels to the chocolate and peanut butter mixture.
- Stir the mixture well, then flatten it in a baking pan.
- Add some crushed pretzels on top for garnishing, then put the pan in the freezer for around an hour.
- When the hour passes, take the pan out and start cutting the dough into squares.
- If you’re going to serve the cups later, store them in the freezer in an airtight container.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Chocolate and Peanut Butter Bars Recipe is a part of our Dessert Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!